Saline Recreation Center
1866 Woodland Drive
Saline, MI 48176
Saline Rec Center
Celebrates 25 Years!
Click here for more details.
- Monday - Friday 5:30am-10pm
- Saturday & Sunday 6am-6pm
- Click here for Holiday Hours
For Online Registration
Go to www.salinerec.com
Click on Online Registration for details on how to set up an account, change your password and more.
Schedules & Current Brochure
Download the Saline Parks & Recreation Program Brochure.
Click on the following links for the most up to date Saline Parks & Recreation schedules:
- Aquatic Center Schedule. Download the current pool schedule [PDF].
- Fitness Class Schedule (printable Fitness "refrigerator" Schedule)
- Gymnasium Schedule (printable gym schedule)
- Racquetball Court Schedule
- Kids Corner Schedule
Saline Parks and Recreation welcomes all people to participate in its programs regardless of abilities. It is the intent of the City of Saline to comply with the Americans Disabilities Act and all state and federal nondiscrimination legislation. For information regarding reasonable accommodations or grievance procedures, please contact Carla Scruggs, 429-3502, TDD 429-7911.
How can you get in to use the facility?
- Identify yourself as a member by telling us your name or membership number
- Check your name in class registration book
- Sign in on a swim class roster
- Purchase a Daily Pass
What facilities do we have at the Saline Recreation Center?
- Basketball Courts: Online gym schedule (printable gym schedule)
- Volleyball Courts
- Racquetball Court: Racquetball Court Calendar
- Wallyball Court
- Indoor Track (1/16 mile
- Outdoor Fitness Trail (1 1/4 mile)
- 25-yard Lap Pool with Diving Board (Temp. 80-83 degrees)
- Leisure Pool 1 1/2-4 feet deep (Temp. 83-86 degrees)
- Lap Pool and Leisure Pool Feature Zero-Depth Easy Entry & Exit Ramps
- Hot Tub - 7 person (Temp 100-104 degrees)
- Men's locker room, Women's locker room, Family locker room
- Water Basketball and Tot Slide in Leisure Pool
- Free Weight Room - featuring HammerStrength
- Cardiovascular Equipment - treadmills,ellipticals
- Nautilus Weightroom
- Outdoor Picnic Area
- Lounge Area (vending machines)
- Aerobics Studio
- Child Care Facility
- 4 Lighted Tennis Courts
- Safe-Lighted Parking Lot
- 4 Softball Fields
- 2 Play Structures
- Disc Golf - 5 hole course
- Meeting space - available for rent
- Sand Volleyball Courts
All customers may use rental equipment free of charge by presenting driver's license or some piece of collateral. Your collateral will be returned when the equipment is returned to the receptionist. Note: The person checking out the equipment is responsible for its safe return.
- Tennis Racquets
- Jump Ropes
- Racquetball Racquets
- Hair Dryers
- Exercise Balls